Historical Uses Information
- 1896 Storage or warehouse of food for distribution (area was first known as Ross Fork District)
- 1920’s to 1930’s Office use
- 1980’s Half used for postal office, half for tribal courts
- 1990’s Tribal Courts
- Still used as office space for Tribal Courts Engineering Controls in place Asbestos abatement completed Future: Unknown at this time.